Time for one of our favorite pastimes: presenting seasonal color reports! For winter 2023, we're getting into 15 hues inspired by London Fashion Week sightings. According to the Pantone Color Institute, this bunch represents "an imaginative and intriguing mix of timeless tones and artful brights [to] embrace our contrasting desire for serenity and stability with energy and excitement."
If we had to give our take, these colors could be described as fun and carefree with a few modern, yet necessary classics. Since these colors are based on UK fashion, you're less likely to see them in styles from American fashion retailers. However, if you shop with companies like Zara, ASOS, Net-a-Porter or even PrettyLittleThing, you may spot them. Let's get to it!
JOYFUL JEWEL TONES
- Molten Lava - An intense, fiery red.
- Dragon Fire - Energetic and exciting orange.
- Meadow Violet - A magical purple that enchants and intrigues.
- Abundant Green - A rich green symbolic of flourishing foliage.
- Spicy Mustard - Pungent, strikingly exotic yellow.
THE EARTHY BUNCH
- Lichen Blue - Nature inspired blue that evokes serenity.
- Strawberry Cream - A light infused sweet pink.
- Waterspout - Cleansing, cool and refreshing blue.
- Chicory Coffee - A roasted, earthy brown.
- Cardamom Seed - A citrusy, herbal pod green.
- Tapioca - Creamy, warm and comforting beige.
- Iced Coffee - A flavorsome, enticing brown.
- Peach Caramel - A warm, delectable sweet peach.
- Blueberry - Deep and dark indigo blue.
- Quiet Shade - An unobtrusive and sturdy grey.