New York Fashion Week is on the horizon, so you know what that means: brand new color palettes to fawn over during Fall/Winter '22! According to Pantone, we can expect to see colors that "contrast our competing desires for calm and comfort with energy boosting vitality through a range of restful and restorative colors, in tandem with exuberant tones." With that being said, the upcoming season's predictions feature 10 standout hues and 5 core classics. Let's get into it!
THE EXUBERANT BUNCH
Styles Pictured (L to R): Faux Leather Textured Shoulder Bag in red; Chevron Textured Handbag; Textured Kiss Lock Clutch in Kelly green; Amber Deep V-Cut Midi Dress
- Lava Falls - An impassioned orange red with a captivating presence.
- Rose Violet - Vivid, vibrant and full of zing pink.
- Amazon - A lush and fertile broadleaf green.
- Samoan Sun - Cheerful, enlightening and illuminating yellow.
- Orange Tiger - A high vis orange with whimsicality.
Styles Pictured (L to R): Tamela Dramatic Cut Jumpsuit in olive green; Faux Leather Quilted Clam Bag in sky blue; XOXO Faux Leather Belt in brown
- Nosegay - A fragrant, floral pink that envelopes the senses.
- Waterspout - Cleansing, cool and refreshing light blue.
- Caramel Café - A delicious brown hue that tastefully tempts.
- Midnight - A hypnotic deep blue evocative of the evening sky.
- Martini Olive - A fruit inspired green tone with a touch of brine.
THE CORE CLASSICS
These neutral, but essential colors are seasonless while expressing versatility and longevity.
Styles Pictured (L to R): Marble Geometric Bangle in ivory; Circular Abstract Bangle in cream; Marble Geometric Bangle in light grey
- Arctic Wolf - A softly shaded tactile white.
- Autumn Blonde - Creamy, gently nurturing pale orange.
- Polar Night - A cosmically inspiring blue hue that explores the mysteries of new horizons.
- Loden Frost - An earth infused green tone that calms and restores.
- Chiseled Stone - Non-presumptive gray that displays a silent strength.